World NCD Federation is inviting proposals for conducting systematic reviews and meta-analyses.
- To generate high quality evidence through systematic reviews and meta-analyses in major NCDs including cancer, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, COPD, diabetes, mental health for informed decision making for policy, NCD programmes and clinical practice.
- To promote knowledge translation through high quality publications in peer-reviewed international journals and preparing high quality briefs for NCD programmes, clinical practice and professional associations.
- 3-5 Systematic reviews and meta-analyses in major NCDs including cancer, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, COPD, diabetes, and mental health for informed decision making for policy, NCD programmes and clinical practice per year.
- Publications in peer reviewed international journals and Briefs for NCD programmes, clinical practice and professional associations.
- Health Promotion
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Palliative care aspects of NCD in LMICs
- Topics: Systematic reviews & meta-analyses will cover population & individual interventions in NCDs namely CVD, diabetes, cancer, COPD, stroke, mental health, alternative medicine.
- Send us your concept notes of topic of interest with Rationale, Research question, Objectives, Methods and Outcomes based on the themes. Budget and Timeline should also be mentioned
- Last date of proposal submission extended till 31st March, 2021
- Mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Benefits under Centre of Excellence
- The selected proposal will get technical support along with a seed money (decided by the International Advisory Board) to conduct the review.
- The article may be considered for publication in International Journal of NCDs after peer-review.
- A certificate of appreciation will be provided by the Centre of Excellence for Evidence-Based Research in NCDs
- The candidate will be offered lifetime membership of World NCD Federation at discounted rates.