- Accreditation validity: Accreditation Certificate is valid for a period of three years. Once expired, school head may reach out to us to renew the certification.
- Renewal of accreditation for Health Promoting School: The renewal will include fresh assessment for Accreditation by our dedicated team.
- Accreditation fees: INR 1,00,000/-
Accreditation includes the following steps:
- Expression of interest by school
- Organizing meeting with the Principal and key staff
- Staff presentation and concept sharing
- Appointment of coordinator
- Establishing Health Promoting School Committee
- Raising awareness and consultation
- Setting priorities and developing an action plan
- Implementation of action plan
- Application for Health Promoting School Recognition
- Health promoting School Certification
- Reviewing and planning for next phase
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org