National CME: 7th March, 2017, PGIMER Chandigarh
World NCD Federation in collaboration with PGIMER, Chandigarh is organizing Second National CME: Cardiology Update to mark its second foundation day and celebrate the World NCD Day on 7th March, 2017.Brochure of Annual National CME_Upload
Theme of the CME: Cardiovascular Diseases: The major preventable killer
Objectives of the CME: The objectives of the CME are to:
- Provide an opportunity for doctors working in public and private sector, National NCD Programs, faculty, and PG students in Medical Colleges for better management of CVDs.
- Develop basic clinical skills required for management of CVDs.
- Discuss the health system issues for universal coverage of CVDs under the National Health Mission for effective implementation of NCD programs.
Key focus of sessions: There will be three sessions on dcardiovascular diseases, coronary artery disease, hypertension and cardiac rehabilitation. and panel discussion on prevention and control of cardiovascular diseases.
Participants: Medical Officers in the NCD cell at state/district/sub-district level, private practitioners, faculty, resident doctors working in related departments of Community Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiology, Neurology and Nursing Colleges.. Limited seats are available, on first come, first serve basis.
Venue: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh-160012, India
For the registration in the CME, download REGISTRATION-FORM
|Till 7st Feb||Till 28th Feb||On the spot|
|WNF members||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|Non-WNF members||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Students||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1800/-|
The fees can be paid by cheque, draft or through RTGS. Bank details are given as follows:
- Name of the Account- ‘World NCD Federation’
- Account No.- 34781536663
- Name of the Bank-State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch name- Medical Institute Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- IFSC Code- SBIN0001524
Patron- Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Organizing Chairman- Dr. JS Thakur, Professor, Dept. of Community Medicine, PGIMER
Organizing Secretary- Dr. Rajesh Vijayvergiya, Professor, Dept. of Cardiology, PGIMER
- Dheeraj Khurana, Professor, Dept. of Neurology, PGIMER
- Rakesh Kapoor, Professor, Dept. of Radiotherapy, PGIMER
- Ashutos Aggarwal, Professor, Dept. of Pulmonary Medicine, PGIMER
Chairman- Dr. Subhash Verma, Professor and Head, Dept. of Internal Medicine, PGIMER
- Samir Malhotra, Professor, Dept. of Pharmacology, PGIMER
- Sanjay Bhadada, Additional Professor, Dept. of Endocrinology, PGIMER