- Professionals working in the field of NCDs, especially diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, cancer, stroke, chronic kidney diseases and related fields and interest in prevention and control of NCDs can become members of the federation.
- Professional associations working in individual NCDs and NGOs working in the area of NCDs can become its institutional/affiliate members after approval of Governing Council of World NCD Federation.
- Interested members should apply in a membership Individual Membership Form & Institutional Membership FORM and will be accepted only after scrutiny and paying the membership fees.
|Overseas/ India||Individual Fees||Institutional Fees|
|Developing countries||USD 200||USD 500|
|Developed countries||USD 400||USD 700|
|Joint IPHA/IAPSM Membership/ National Association*||INR 5000||INR 10000|
Annual Fees For Developing countries : $200 USD, Developed countries : $150 USD and Joint IPHA/IAPSM Membership/ National Association* : ₹2000 INR.
*Related to Public Health/Diabetes/CVDs/CRDs/Cancer/Stroke and Mental Health
Bank details for online transaction of Membership fees
- Name of the Account- ‘World NCD Federation’
- Account No. 34781536663
- Name of the Bank-State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch name- Medical Institute Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001524
Those who intend to send draft along with the duly filled form could do so by sending to Dr. JS Thakur, President, World NCD Federation, Professor, Community Medicine, Room No.132, School of Public Health, RN Dogra Block, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh-160012, India.
Till date, the World NCD Federation has more than 150 members and presence in more than 20 Indian States and many developed countries like Canada, USA, UK and developing countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Indonesia.
List of existing members
No refund once the membership is taken.