- Professionals working in the field of NCDs, especially diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, chronic respiratory diseases, cancer, stroke, chronic kidney diseases and related fields and interest in prevention and control of NCDs can become members of the federation.
- Professional associations working in individual NCDs and NGOs working in the area of NCDs can become its institutional/affiliate members after approval of Governing Council of World NCD Federation.
- Interested members should apply in a membership Individual Membership Form & Institutional Membership FORM and will be accepted only after scrutiny and paying the membership fees.
|Overseas/ India||Individual Fees||Institutional Fees|
|Developing countries||USD 250||USD 500|
|Developed countries||USD 400||USD 700|
|Joint IPHA/IAPSM Membership/ National Association*||INR 5000||INR 10000|
Annual Fees For Developing countries : USD 100, Developed countries : USD 150 and Joint IPHA/IAPSM Membership/ National Association* : ₹2000 INR.
*Related to Public Health/Diabetes/CVDs/CRDs/Cancer/Stroke and Mental Health
Bank details for online transaction of Membership fees
- Name of the Account- ‘World NCD Federation’
- Account No. 34781536663
- Name of the Bank-State Bank of India (SBI)
- Branch name- Medical Institute Branch, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001524
Those who intend to send draft along with the duly filled form could do so by sending to Dr. JS Thakur, President, World NCD Federation, Professor, Community Medicine, Room No.132, School of Public Health, RN Dogra Block, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh-160012, India.
There are 12 prestigious associations/institutes who are the institutional members. These include Public Health Foundation of Bangladesh; Nepal Cancer Care Foundation; Stroke Association Ghana; Indian Stroke Association; Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai; School of Preventive Oncology, Patna; Indian Society for Bone Mineral Research; Arogya World, India Trust; Healis Sekhsaria Institute for Public Health; Association of Adolescent and Child Care in India; and HRIDAY: Health Related Information Dissemination Amongst Youth.
Till date, the World NCD Federation has more than 250 members and presence in all the Indian States and many developed countries like Canada, USA, UK and developing countries like Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh South Africa and Indonesia.
No refund once the membership is taken.